Notarial Services for small to medium Jersey businesses, providing proof of documents, transactions, and facts to the satisfaction of authorities or companies overseas.
Notarial Services for Businesses
Our notary public provides proof of documents, transactions, and facts to the satisfaction of authorities or companies overseas. We can assist you with all your corporate notarial requirements and with Jersey legalisation too.
Our notary services for business includes:
- Witnessing and attesting the signature on documents
- Authenticating company and business documents
- Administering oaths, affidavits, sworn statements, and statutory declarations
- Arranging for legalisation of documents
What is a notary public?
What is a notarial certificate?
What is the use of a notarial act?
What does notarial legalisation mean?
- Countries that have been colonies or dependencies of GB – no legalisation.
- Countries that have been colonies or dependencies of other states or otherwise – full legalisation unless Apostille accepted.
- Countries that are parties to the Hague Convention – usually only Apostille required.
- Countries that adopted the Civil Code under Napoleon – usually require full legalisation unless Apostille accepted.
These are basic principles, and there are exceptions –requirements country to country may change at short notice
What is an apostille?
How much does a notary cost?
- What type of document do you need notarising?
- How many different documents do you need notarising?
- How many copies of each notarised document do you require?
- Are the documents being notarised for an individual or business?
- Which country are the documents intended for?