Carl is an experienced Jersey lawyer who heads up Parslows’ Commercial and Residential Property department and also works within the Jersey Business Legal Services department.
He has over twenty years’ experience advising both corporates and individuals on a range of property matters. While he acts for a broad client base, Carl has a particular emphasis on acting for Jersey owner-managed businesses and SMEs. He brings considerable expertise to the team having acted for a significant number of multinational clients including investors, developers, lenders and private clients on a wide range of complex and high-value instructions.
Prior to founding Parslows in 2011, Carl was at Bedell Cristin and prior to that Ogier.
Carl is also a Jersey Notary Public.
- Notary Public Jersey 2005
- Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey 2003
- Called to English Bar 1996
- Inns of Court School of Law 1993
- University of Plymouth LLB (Hons) 1993
- Hon. Librarian and Committee member – Law Society of Jersey
- Chair of the Education and Legal Resources Sub Committee
- Chair of the Marketing and Public Relations Sub Committee
- Legal Aid Advisory Committee Member
- The Law Society of Jersey Member
- The Notaries Society Member
- Middle Temple
- Baron C. Ver Heyden De Lancey award from Middle Temple.
- “Excellent, honest and tailored advice.” Legal 500 2021 client testimonial
- “Well balanced and knowledgeable – a boutique offering and a unique alternative to larger legal firms.” Legal 500 2021 client testimonial
- “Parslows represent us on a number of matters and are always responsive to our requirements and provide both a pragmatic and commercial view.” Legal 500 2021 client testimonial
- “Carl Parslow is exceptional: down to earth, pragmatic and real in every sense of the word. Highly professional and knowledgeable.” Legal 500 2021 client testimonial
- “Carl has worked on several projects for me this year; he and his staff at Parslows are very efficient, professional and still retain that personal touch.” Steve Burke
- “Carl has the unusual combination of being easy going but also highly efficient. He is a pleasure to deal with, positive, moves the agenda along and is very straightforward in his approach to the matter at hand. I have no doubt his business will continue to grow and prosper.” Helen Hatton
- “Carl is not just a complete professional, with all the skill and experience required to handle even the most complex of cases, he is also so friendly and approachable; that is able to make the law very personal and relevant.” Mark Kevlin
- “Carl and his team at Parslows assisted us promptly and effectively when securing the lease on our offices in St. Helier. They were incredibly pragmatic and balanced when providing advice; exactly what you want when engaging in any legal engagement!” Chris Clarke