Natalie is a partner at Parslows and heads up the Private Client department. Her main area of practice is in family law, specialising in divorce, ancillaries, matters concerning children, Probate law and Wills & Succession matters. She has over 12 years of experience in such matters.
Natalie advises on all areas of family law including divorce, separation, dissolution of civil partnerships, as well as advising on finances, including high net worth matters. She has additional experience in advising clients in relation to a number of complicated private law children issues relating to residence, contact, parental responsibility, and non-removal for the jurisdiction.
Natalie also deals with the administration of deceased’s estates for local and non-local clients, as well as assisting individuals with drafting Wills and the probate process in Jersey.
- Jersey Advocate 2022
- Jersey Solicitor 2012
- Nottingham Trent University 2007
- Winchester University
- Jersey Law Society
- Jersey Family Law Association – Committee Member
- "Natalie Jenner was the ultimate professional. She was well prepared, well researched, and showed an air of calmness and control throughout. This was especially comforting considering she was representing me in a very acrimonious divorce settlement whereby the other side held an extremely aggressive and antagonistic stance." Legal 500 2023 client testimonial
- "This team at Parslows are so welcoming from when you step through their door. I so appreciated their knowledge and expertise. Natalie and Catia always reassured me and as well as the difficult times and all the tears we also had appropriate times of laughter which is necessary during this process. Sadly my divorce has gone on a long time and during this time my confidence in them just grew and grew. I have no hesitation in recommending this practice to anyone thinking about divorce/separation. They will be in very safe hands." Legal 500 2023 client testimonial
- "Thank you for the excellent news and for all your help in this matter Natalie. I've been very impressed with the speed and professionalism of Parslows' service and will definitely contact you if I need any further legal help in Jersey."
- “Natalie and the team worked together seamlessly as a team for me consciously keeping my costs throughout as low as possible, whilst at the same time in my opinion giving me the best advice and always making sure I understood any ramifications of our decisions. They were at all times extremely kind, friendly, polite, and punctual and the time spent in the offices was always friendly and not intimidating at all, almost family-like.” Legal 500 2021 client testimonial
- “Parslows were head and shoulders the friendliest and most welcoming, right from their receptionist’s warm welcome. The whole team instantly realised my position and distress, they put me at ease and explained the best way forward and the likely costs moving forward. After walking into their firm a complete mess I left feeling a lot happier and comfortable that we could all work well together, I have been working with them now for over a year and simply can’t praise them enough. I think the key is the whole firm feels like a real team.” Legal 500 2021 client testimonial
- “Thank you so much for all of your help over these last 3 years; I wouldn’t be where I am without your help.”
- “…… thank you very much for all your help and assistance with regard to the application of the Jersey grant. You have been incredibly efficient and I would not hesitate to recommend your services.”
- “…… thank you to you and your team for helping me through such a stressful time. You’ve done a great job and I am very pleased with the outcome.”
- “I do wish it was within my power to pop in and thank you in person for all the hard work you have done to finalize this easily for me. I feel I am saying goodbye to a friend.”
- “Hi Natalie, Honestly thank you so much for today, you were amazing and got every point over perfectly! Hopefully some positive steps forward but watch this space!”