Mel heads up Parslows Residential Property department. She has over 30 years’ experience and has been trained in the field of Jersey property law and conveyancing. She has accrued extensive experience in Jersey property transactions, from small first-time buyer residential property transactions to million pound properties and large scale residential developments. Mel has represented both lenders and borrowers with regard to residential and commercial mortgages and has dealt with a very wide range of freehold and flying freehold property transactions.
Prior to working at Parslows, Mel was a senior conveyancing executive at Collas Crill, assistant conveyancer at Voisins and a legal assistant in the property department at Viberts.
- “Mel Guest and the rest of the team at Parslows have been incredible in supporting us through the purchase of our property. I have never worked with lawyers who have been so efficient, responsive and professional. I highly recommend Mel and her team to anybody buying or selling property in Jersey. I will not work with anybody else should I be buying or selling property in the future.”
- "Thank you to Shaun, Mel, Beverley and all the team at Parslows for a top class, professional service. Their experience, knowledge and overall customer interaction was exemplary. Well done."
- “Fantastic service Melanie. You delivered quick, exceptional service, kept us informed and up to date every step of the way and nothing was too much to ask. Toya, great service too. We definitely recommend and are very happy to use your services again. Good job. Thank you.”
- “Mel, Sarah, and team thank you all so much for providing a stress-free and efficient service in helping us buy our first home. We are forever grateful.”
- “If you are buying a property and want as little stress as possible, along with a friendly & efficient service then Mel at Parslows Jersey – Lawyers is your person. Mel, Sarah and the team were available to answer questions when needed, and we were kept up to date with their ‘In Touch’ app as to where we were in the process of completion (very helpful and easy to use). There were no delays and everything went through on time as planned. We cannot thank you enough, and we look forward to many happy years in our new home.”
- “We have used Parslows for 3 house sales/ purchases now and the service is always outstanding. Yesterday they apparently had 8 transactions in court yet that didn’t affect the personal service we received throughout our house sale. They keep you up to date at every step and the team are all responsive to questions, lovely to deal with, and very supportive throughout the process (special shoutout to Melanie Guest who has been a star).”
- “Many thanks for the extremely efficient and personable handling of all elements of this transaction, a pleasure to have worked with you on this.”
- “Very efficient and helpful made selling our property very easy.”
- “Thank you so very much for all your help on finalising the purchase. Your company has been absolutely great and I am very grateful for managing to complete it last Friday. It was an incredible effort and I absolutely love my new home.”