Barbara joined Parslows in 2023 and heads up the Family Law team.
Barbara specialises in all aspects of family law, with particular experience in financial matters (including complex high net worth) in the context of both divorce proceedings and non-matrimonial proceedings, such as Schedule 1 (Children’s Law) applications (financial provision for unmarried parents).
After completing her education at Beaulieu Convent School in Jersey, Barbara graduated from the University of Edinburgh where she studied Classical Studies and went on to obtain a LLB from the College of Law, York. Barbara has over 10 years’ experience in family law and was admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales in 2015. She joins Parslows from another local firm where she was an integral part of their litigation/family team in the role of Associate.
- English Solicitor (non practising) 2015
- The University of Laws Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- University of Edinburgh MA (Hons) in Classical Studies
- Jersey Family Law Association
- “a small token of my absolute appreciation for your empathy, professionalism and warmth. Eternally grateful.”
- “Barbara is always extremely kind, caring and empathetic towards others, whilst staying professional at all times, nothing is ever a bother and she is always willing to help. Barbara has assisted me on two separate cases and she will always be who I go to if any future issues arise that I require legal assistance for.”