Parslows advise global outsourcing and support solutions firm
Parslows commercial team members have advised a global outsourcing and support solutions firm in relation to the establishment of its offering to Jersey financial services firms / providers.The legal services provided included:
- outsourcing terms, dealing with matters such as implementation of a risk management framework, service charge and change control mechanisms, IP rights, third party contracts and data transfer and protection
- analysis of the Jersey regulatory requirements for outsourcing, related AML / CFT compliance and Jersey data protection law
David Hill commented: “This transaction demonstrates the strength that we as a firm can bring to firms that span a range of jurisdictions. It is an excellent example of Parslows depth of legal expertise both inside and outside of Jersey.”
If you require any further information, please contact David Hill.
- David Hill, Solicitor, acts for a wide range of clients from multinational companies to SMEs and high-net worth individuals.
- David has considerable onshore and offshore corporate and commercial experience playing a key role in some high profile corporate and M&A transactions.
- Before joining Parslows, David was managing partner at a boutique London firm and prior to that was a corporate and commercial partner at Howard Kennedy.