‘On par with many of the larger firms in terms of breadth of experience and responsiveness’ and ‘excellent across all areas of law’
Parslows lawyers both in Jersey and England & Wales have been recognised by the Legal 500 in its annual ranking, which is an independent worldwide guide to the best performing law firms.The Legal 500’s rankings are based on feedback from clients worldwide, submissions from law firms and private practice lawyers, and a team of researchers.
Parslows market profile has grown impressively over the last six years, with the number of fee earners increasing five fold over that period. It now boasts a truly full service offering, having established client relationships which confirm that it “punches above its weight” among its Jersey competitors.
Parslows group, which is made up of Parslows Jersey, Parslows International, Parslows Executors and Parslows Notaries, has been ranked in the following practice areas:
- Corporate & Commercial
- Private Client, Trusts and Tax
- Employment law
- Commercial Property
Some of the commentary published in the Legal 500 Guide regarding Parslows and its lawyers includes:
- Young firm Parslows is ‘on par with many of the larger firms in terms of breadth of experience and responsiveness’ and ‘excellent across all areas of law’, according to one client.
- Outfits such as Parslows … ‘continue to carve a space for themselves in the well-served jurisdiction’.
- In Jersey, the ‘very responsive’ Mason Birbeck combines ‘great technical knowledge with the ability to relay complex information in clear language’.
- David Hill leads the team from London and is also highly recommended by clients.
- The ‘highly regarded’ Mason Birbeck heads the trusts and private wealth department at Parslows, which is valued for being ‘highly responsive in all areas’ and, according to one client, ‘more attentive than its competitors’.
- The ‘excellent, very responsive and readily available’ commercial property team at Parslows is headed by the highly recommended Carl Parslow.
Commenting on Parslows’ listing David Hill, who runs Parslows’ London office said:
“It is an honour to be recognised in the Legal 500, the publication which provides the most comprehensive worldwide coverage on recommended law firms and lawyers. Parslows is in an exceptionally strong position to offer cost effective, highly professional legal services in both Jersey and the United Kingdom. Our aim has always been to make ourselves accessible and affordable without compromising on either our service levels or degree of expertise.”