Areas of Expertise
- Family Law
- Employment Law
Catia joined Parslows in February 2021 as a Legal Assistant. She has experience in all areas of Family law including matrimonial proceedings, private law children’s proceedings, comprising of child maintenance matters, residence and contact matters, and parental responsibility disputes.
In addition to this, Catia also assists Carl in relation to contentious civil matters.
- Institute of Law Jersey LLB (Hons) 2022
- Jersey Family Law Association
- "Thank you for steering the dispute to family foundation Catia, something my ex-partners legal advisor should have requested form the outset as a first step. A summons to Royal Court would have been a very bad situation for all parties. I thank you for your careful consideration and time."
- "This team at Parslows are so welcoming from when you step through their door. I so appreciated their knowledge and expertise. Natalie and Catia always reassured me and as well as the difficult times and all the tears we also had appropriate times of laughter which is necessary during this process. Sadly my divorce has gone on a long time and during this time my confidence in them just grew and grew. I have no hesitation in recommending this practice to anyone thinking about divorce/separation. They will be in very safe hands." Legal 500 2023 client testimonial
- "Catia is fantastic at her job. I don't know what I would have done in the early days of setting up my business if it wasn't for her. Thank you for being so supportive!"