Anna heads up Parslows Probate department. She specialises in all aspects of estate administration from advising on probate procedures to obtaining Jersey Grants of Probate for both United Kingdom and international clients further afield, the registration of immovable wills for Jersey clients or assisting in areas of intestacy.
Anna also assists with Lasting Powers of Attorney and the management of legal affairs for elderly and vulnerable clients.
- MA in English Literature with Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, Poland
- CILEx Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice (Family Practice)
- Graduate Diploma in Law with De Montfort University in Leicester
- "Anna handled my case with the utmost exhibition in professionalism, going the extra mile in ensuring I remained up-to-date on even the slightest of progression, as explicitly requested from the start. Whilst the whole matter appeared rather complex, Anna did a superb job simplifying what was required from me whilst catering to challenges that were unique to my situation. I confidently recommend using their services for your legal needs."
- "Anna, I wanted to thank you for all the great work and for proactively keeping me in the loop along the way - you've been superb."
- "I needed to file probate in Jersey and chose Parslows, at random, from the list of potential lawyers there. Throughout the process, Parslows were fast, efficient and helpful. Their charging structure was clear and they achieved everything I needed in a very short time. I would recommend this company to anyone needing Jersey legal service."
- "Anna did an excellent and professional job on a complicated inheritance matter. My English is not so good, but the contact via email helped me a lot. Anna answered my questions very quickly and clearly and always kept me up to date. Thank you for your support, it was a pleasure working with you."
- "Our client is extremely happy with what has been achieved for her and has confirmed that the funds have reached her Thai bank account. One again, many thanks for your professionalism and help to bring this matter to a successful conclusion."
- “Anna, thank you. How nice to deal with someone who is precise, polite, and incredibly adept. A pleasure to deal with, well done.”
- “Hello Anna, may I take this opportunity to thank you very much for your prompt attention and for all you have done in helping me with and explaining all I had to do to acquire the Letters of Administration in the Jersey Court, you made my life so much easier at such a difficult time.”
- “Thanks very much for all your help in this matter Anna. You made the process very straightforward for the Executors.”
- “The original Jersey Grant of Probate has arrived safely. Thank you for dealing with the grant in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.”
- “Many thanks much appreciated. We thank you for the efficient manner in which our business has been attended to and shall have no hesitation in contacting you again in the future should we require the assistance of a solicitor in Jersey.”
- “You have been extremely patient and very helpful and I would like to thank you for your efforts.”