Fixed Fee Civil Partnership Respondent packages – peace of mind from the start
If you have civil partnership dissolution papers issued against you, Parslows Jersey offer a Fixed Fee Civil Partnership Respondent package to cover your response and related documentation.
What is included in Parslows Jersey’s Fixed Fee Civil Partnership Respondent packages
• Advising you about your options in relation to the divorce documentation
• Advising you on the Jersey civil partnership dissolution procedure 
• Dealing with the Family Division of the Royal Court
• Dealing with your spouse’s Advocate as necessary
What is not included in Parslows Jersey’s Fixed Fee Civil Partnership Respondent packages?
• Dealing with your dissolution if it becomes contested
• Issues relating to overseas elements of the divorce
• Changes to your dissolution papers after it has been issued by the Royal Court
• Resolving financial matters ancillary to the dissolution
• Proceedings or correspondence relating to child arrangements 
• Personally serving any documents on your civil partner
• Tracing your civil partner
• Extra applications made to the Court during the Court process
• Court fees costs and or disbursements
• The fee for issuing the civil partnership application
• The fee for applying for Final Order for dissolution
• Advising a Co-Respondent
For further information please do not hesitate to call 630530 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org 
Parslows Jersey can help
The breakdown of human relationships can cause great stress, anxiety and problems. The process of separation and dissolution is rarely easy.
Our aim is always to attempt to deal with dissolution as painlessly as we can. While this cannot always be achieved – much depends on an individual client’s own requirements and the way in which the other party to the case proceeds – we will always attempt to seek such a course for you. We will look to solutions to solve any problems between the parties and not to add to the antagonism.
Our divorce lawyers are focused on providing you with expert advice, with a truly personal service.
We advise on all aspects of family law: whether it be advice on divorce, dissolution of a civil partnership or financial settlements, we can assist.
Our clients are pleased with our service and fees, we are confident you will be too.