When you are going through the breakup of a relationship, the costs of the legal side of things isn’t usually top of your list. However, they exist, and they need to be paid.
Jersey Law Society rules mean you may be able to claim Legal Aid, but remember that you may still need to pay a contribution, or even the full amount. In addition, with Legal Aid, you cannot choose your lawyer, but are allocated the next on the rota.
A far more satisfactory method is to select one of Parslows Jersey’s Fixed Fee Civil Partnership packages. You’ll receive top quality legal advice, from a Civil partnership dissolution lawyer you can trust, and understand exactly how much you will be asked to pay.
Peace of mind right from the start. Parslows Jersey’s fixed fee civil partnership Applicant packages cover the work involved in the dissolution procedure to obtain your dissolution to the conditional order stage. The price covers your cause application and related documentation for an uncontested dissolution.
It does not cover contested dissolution or resolve issues around financial relief or children. If your civil partnership dissolution is straightforward and uncontested, our fixed fee civil partnership dissolution package is a great option.
• Preparation of the cause application drafting
• Filing the legal documents for an uncontested dissolution to conditional order stage
• Dealing with the Family Division of the Royal Court
• Dealing with your partner’s Advocate, as necessary
• Dealing with your dissolution if it becomes contested
• Issues relating to overseas elements of the dissolution
• Changes to your cause application after it has been issued by the Royal Court
• Resolution of financial matters ancillary to the dissolution
• Proceedings or correspondence relating to children
• Personally serving any documents on your partner
• Tracing your partner
• Extra applications made to the Court
• Court fees, costs and/or disbursements
• The fee for issuing the dissolution application
• The fee for applying for Final Order for dissolution
For further information please do not hesitate to call 630530 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The breakdown of human relationships can cause great stress, anxiety and problems. The process of separation and civil partnership dissolution is rarely easy.
Our aim is always to attempt to deal with civil partnership dissolution as painlessly as we can. While this cannot always be achieved – much depends on an individual client’s own requirements and the way in which the other party to the case proceeds – we will always attempt to seek such a course for you. We will look to solutions to solve any problems between the parties and not to add to the antagonism.
Our civil partnership dissolution lawyers are focused on providing you with expert advice with a truly personal service.
We advise on all aspects of family law: whether it be advice on divorce, civil partnership dissolution or financial settlements, we can assist.
Our clients are pleased with our service and fees, we are confident you will be too.