If you have a divorce petition issued against you, Parslows Jersey offer a fixed fee divorce Respondent service to cover your response and related documentation.
• Dealing with your divorce if it becomes contested
• Issues relating to overseas elements of the divorce
• Changes to your divorce application after it has been issued by the Royal Court
• Resolving financial matters ancillary to the divorce
• Proceedings or correspondence relating to child arrangements
• Personally serving any documents on your husband/wife
• Tracing your spouse
• Extra applications made to the Court during the Court process
• Court fees costs and or disbursements
• The fee for issuing the divorce application
• The fee for applying for Decree Absolute
• Advising a Co-Respondent named in the divorce petition
For further information please do not hesitate to call 630530 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Parslows Jersey can help
The breakdown of human relationships can cause great stress, anxiety and problems. The process of separation and divorce is rarely easy.
Our aim is always to attempt to deal with divorce as painlessly as we can. While this cannot always be achieved – much depends on an individual client’s own requirements and the way in which the other party to the case proceeds – we will always attempt to seek such a course for you. We will look to solutions to solve any problems between the parties and not to add to the antagonism.
Our divorce lawyers are focused on providing you with expert advice with a truly personal service.
We advise on all aspects of family law: whether it be advice on divorce, dissolution of a partnership or financial settlements we can assist.
Our clients are pleased with our service and fees; we are confident you will be too.