If you have a divorce petition issued against you, Parslows Jersey offer a fixed fee divorce service to cover your response and related documentation.
What is included in Parslows Jersey’s fixed fee Respondent’s uncontested divorce package?
• Advising you about your options in relation to the divorce documentation,
• Dealing with the Family Division of the Royal Court, and
• Dealing with your spouse’s Advocate as necessary.
What is not included in Parslows Jersey’s fixed fee Respondent’s divorce package?
• Dealing with your divorce if it becomes contested
• Issues relating to overseas elements of the divorce
• Changes to your divorce application after it has been issued by the Royal Court
• Resolving financial matters ancillary to the divorce
• Proceedings or correspondence relating to children
• Personally serving any documents on your husband/wife
• Tracing your spouse
• Extra applications made to the Court during the Court process
• Court fees costs and or disbursements
• The fee for issuing the divorce application
• The fee for applying for Decree Absolute
• Advising a Co-Respondent named in the divorce petition
How Parslows Jersey can help
Parslows Jersey Divorce, dissolution and family law team provide an exceptional service to all our clients.
Our divorce lawyers are focused on providing you with expert advice with a truly personal service.
We advise on all aspects of family law: whether it be advice on divorce, dissolution of a partnership or financial settlements we can assist.
Our clients are pleased with our service and fees, we are confident you will be too.
For further information please do not hesitate to call 630530 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The information and opinion expressed in this briefing does not purport to be definitive or comprehensive and are not intended to provide professional advice. For specific advice, please contact Parslows Jersey. We are not responsible for, and do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with, the content of this document or any reliance upon it.
There are additional terms and conditions to all our fixed fee packages. Make sure you read and understand those before proceeding.